The Planned Giving Council of Houston exists to support the planned giving community by providing educational programming, professional development and networking opportunities. PGCH provides a forum where the planned giving community can broaden their knowledge of charitable planned giving and best practices philanthropy. The council is comprised of more than 100 development and advancement officers from the non-profit sector and allied planned giving professionals including CPAs, estate attorneys, trust officers and more. Celebrating its 25th year, PGCH a partner council of the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP), and members uphold the highest ethical and professional conduct.
HOW TO JOIN
By joining the Planned Giving Council of Houston you also join the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners.
- To join, please visit www.charitablegiftplanners.org and click “Join/Renew” under the Join menu.
- Be sure the first box, “Individual National Membership” is checked.
- Then locate our council, organized alphabetically by state, and check the box.
- You will then fill out your membership information.
- If you are joining you will need to create a username. If you are renewing you will need to log in with your username and password previously created.
- Please keep this username and password for access to your National member benefits and future renewals.
- All members must renew/join online via the www.charitablegiftplanners.org website.
- You may choose to pay with a credit card or check. If you need assistance, please call the National office at (317) 269-6274 or by email at email@example.com.
Annual Membership to PGCH and CGP= $300
As a Partner Council, all members of PGCH become national CGP members. You will enjoy the following benefits as a National CGP Member:
Networking & Resources:
- Get answers to specific on-the-job questions from hundreds of your peers in the GiFT-PL listserv or shared interest groups (SIGs) on LinkedIn.
- Find samples and models in the resource library.
- Search the archive of hundreds of papers from past conferences and articles from The Journal of Gift Planning.
- Browse and apply for positions in the Career Center.
- Save up to 20% on gift planning publications.
- Access demographic and salary data, trends and best practices in charitable gift planning and other topics uniquely available to CGP members.
- Save $200 on 2017 NCPP registration, October 9-11 in Baltimore, MD.
- Discounts on any NCPP session slidecasts and speaker papers.
- 20% Off CFRE Exam and Re-Certification Fees.
- Have a voice in Washington and keep up-to-date on issues affecting the gift planning profession and nonprofit sector.
- Participate in regular advocacy calls and webinars to stay informed on the issues.
Please contact Lindsay Hummel at 713-839-0808 or Lindsay@amchouston.com