The Planned Giving Council of Houston offers six program meetings a year (September through March) and an annual conference in the spring (in late April). Our meetings are generally held on the last Thursday of the month at:
Maggiano’s Little Italy (Tuscany Room Upstairs)
2019 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77056
(Complimentary Valet & Self- Parking Available)
11:30 am to 1:00 pm (which includes lunch)
PGCH is committed to top quality programs and meaningful content featuring engaging, authoritative and dynamic speakers. Members expand their understanding of a broad range of topics such as:
- Learning gift options related to qualified retirement plans.
- Focusing on values and family dynamics related to wealth transfer.
- Understanding family foundations, supporting organizations and donor directed funds.
- Hearing about tax updates and pending legislation.
- Handling gifts of real property and non-traditional assets.
- Studying succession planning for entrepreneurial donors.
- Reviewing case studies of planning techniques.
Members and guests, who are always welcome, can attend one or both sessions. The meetings allow time for networking and general council announcements.
Pricing for the meetings (both sessions):