The Planned Giving Council of Houston offers six program meetings a year (September through March) and an annual conference in the spring (in late April). Our meetings are generally held on the last Thursday of the month at:
Maggiano’s Little Italy (Tuscany Room Upstairs)
2019 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77056
(Complimentary Valet & Self- Parking Available)
2017-2018 Monthly Programs
Thursday, September 28, 2017
Thursday, October 26, 2017
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Thursday, January 25, 2018
Thursday, February 22, 2018
Thursday, March 22, 2018
PGCH is committed to top quality programs and meaningful content featuring engaging, authoritative and dynamic speakers. Members expand their understanding of a broad range of topics such as:
- Learning gift options related to qualified retirement plans.
- Focusing on values and family dynamics related to wealth transfer.
- Understanding family foundations, supporting organizations and donor directed funds.
- Hearing about tax updates and pending legislation.
- Handling gifts of real property and non-traditional assets.
- Studying succession planning for entrepreneurial donors.
- Reviewing case studies of planning techniques.