As a Partner Council, all members of PGCH become national CGP members. You will enjoy the following benefits as a National CGP Member:
Networking & Resources:
- Get answers to specific on-the-job questions from hundreds of your peers in the GiFT-PL listserv or shared interest groups (SIGs) on LinkedIn.
- Find samples and models in the resource library.
- Search the archive of hundreds of papers from past conferences and articles from The Journal of Gift Planning.
- Browse and apply for positions in the Career Center.
- Save up to 20% on gift planning publications.
- Access demographic and salary data, trends and best practices in charitable gift planning and other topics uniquely available to CGP members.
- Save $200 on 2017 NCPP registration, October 9-11 in Baltimore, MD.
- Discounts on any NCPP session slidecasts and speaker papers.
- 20% Off CFRE Exam and Re-Certification Fees.
- Have a voice in Washington and keep up-to-date on issues affecting the gift planning profession and nonprofit sector.
- Participate in regular advocacy calls and webinars to stay informed on the issues.
Who Should Be a Member?
|Non-Profit Sector Members
||Allied Professional Members
PGCH provides a forum where the planned giving community can broaden their knowledge of charitable planned giving and best practices philanthropy. The council is comprised of more than 100 development and advancement officers from the non-profit sector and allied planned giving professionals including CPAs, estate attorneys, trust officers and more. Celebrating its 25th year, PGCH is affiliated with the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP), and members uphold the highest ethical and professional conduct and adhere to the Model Standards of Practice for the Charitable Gift Planner.
Annual Membership to PGCH and CGP= $300
Click Here to become a member
Please contact Lindsay Hummel at Lindsay@amchouston.com